Some old Scott and Barda sketches from a couple of years ago. For fun when I was bored.
These were drawn on a giant post-it paper pad!
Well seeing as how he’s no longer even called Captain Marvel in the comics. I’m sure that wont be an issue. He’ll be called Shazam
Shh. I’m being funny. ;)
I kind of love how my dashboard is OH LOOK AT THESE AGE OF ULTRON POSTERS MARVEL RELEASED! Meanwhile, it’s like there’s an unspoken agreement to pretend the Ant-Man poster doesn’t exist.
I AM ON THIS EP NOW AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS SCENE HAPPENED, I STILL CANT BELIEVE HAL JORDAN WAS ABOUT TO GIVE HIS ROBOT DAUGHTER THE TALK
The Flash Is Coming
Also, the shenanigans would be kind of hilarious if both Marvel and DC announced plans to put out Captain Marvel films this weekend, and suddenly Marvel feels the need to speed up production of a woman tentpole film to ensure DC calls their Captain Marvel film “Shazam” instead of fucking with the Marvel comics box office takes by beating them to the punch.
Wishful thinking announcements I’d like to see out of the big two at SDCC this weekend:
- Marvel: Ant-Man isn’t working out right now, so we’re pushing it back so we can do it right.
- Marvel: We are instead ramping up production on solo Falcon and Black Widow films.
- Marvel: We have slated our Phase 3 films, at the forefront is Black Panther and Captain Marvel.
- Marvel: Yes, Captain Marvel will be Carol Danvers, but we’ll see a second lady donning the red, gold, and blue by the end of the film.
- DC: Confirmed Jason Momoa for Aquaman.
- DC: Confirmed Dwayne Johnson for Shazam/Captain Marvel.
- DC: Announce increased focus on executing their own movie line
- DC: Leading our lineup will be Justice League, Shazam, and Wonder Woman.
- DC: Still finalizing the order, but Cyborg, Aquaman, Vixen, Green Lantern/Flash, Batwoman, Hawkman/Hawkgirl, Justice League International, and a Teen Titans film aimed at the younger auduiences are in early planning stages.
Constantine is lighting up Comic-Con. Head over to the Dome at Gaslamp Sq. for a 360 degree experience from Hell.