What the hell is a “True Fan” anyways? Another way to say, “yeah, we have elitist asshats over here in fandom too”?
I’m still trying to pick a new icon I like. Poking fun at fandom asshattery should suffice for a day or two.
- elfbingo likes this
- geekeryandhockey said: Pretty sure “true fan” is a term used to say that this person agrees with everything I think/feel about X fandom and that if you don’t you’re, like fake or a bandwagoner or something.
- angerliz likes this
- meiharu said: I’ve never heard of this term until I saw it on your Tumblr. It’s weird what people get elitist about. I saw your other posts and I’m a bit baffled about the snobbery over fake characters in brightly colored spandex. To sum all this up: WTF.
- sailorscooby likes this
- akogarezephyr said: This avy/picture is wonderful and funny. I love it. Haha.
- harechanart likes this
- harechanart said: I love you.
- myleswillsaveus said: A true fan is a fan who can never tell a lie!
- elfgrove posted this